Terms and Conditions of Entry
- These Terms and Conditions relate to the Mercy Ships New Zealand Contest for a luxury break in Queenstown.
HOW TO ENTER
- An Entrant will go to the Contest Page and follow the instructions
- Entry to the Contest requires the Entrant to complete registration with the required details and submit the entry on the Contest page within the Contest Period. In doing so the Entrants agree to these Terms and Conditions. No other submissions or entries will be eligible and will disqualify a Contestant unless the Organiser approves of it.
- The Contest will be open starting 9AM 13 May 2021 NZST and ending 6PM 16 May 2021 NZST .
- You must not create or use a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or origin of any entry. You must not do anything which is unlawful on or through the website.
- The prize is to be won as detailed on the Terms and Conditions of Entry page. Prizes will be awarded as per the details of the Terms and Conditions of Entry page.
- The Overall Winner will be selected by the Organiser and will receive the prize as described on the Terms and Conditions of Entry page.
- The retail value of the package is $2650
- Prize only includes:
- Return Air New Zealand domestic New Zealand airfares
- Return Queenstown airport transfers – Private Mercedes Chauffeur Car
- Two nights at The Rees luxury hotel in an Executive lake view room
- Daily cooked breakfast
- Dinner for two at Pedro’s Lakeside on one night
- Scenic Flight – Milford Sound & Big Five Glaciers (weather permissible)
- Information on How to Enter and Prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- Entry into this Contest is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- This Contest is only open to individual participants 18 years of age or older; who are residents of New Zealand, who are not employees of the Organiser or its related corporations or agencies or of Donators of Prizes and who are not a spouse, de facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of such an employee, and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion, whether or not they live in the same household as the person.
- The Entrant agrees that they will make themselves available on request for any publicity at the discretion of the Organiser and that the Organiser may transmit and authorise the transmission of their photographs and biographical material, for any purpose (except commercial endorsement) and by any means throughout the world in perpetuity.
- Where the prize necessitates travel, the prize does not include the cost of passports, visas, medical expenses, spending money, airport or hotel transfers, travel or personal insurance, items of a personal nature, meals or beverages, airport or port taxes, government taxes or levies, laundry, telephone calls, or accomodation. The prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. All components of the prize must be taken together.
- The Entrant are advised that tax implications may arise from prize winnings and independent financial advice should be sought prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Any cost associated with accessing or entering the Contest, or being involved with or participating, or claiming prizes is the individual’s responsibility. Any cost associated with travel, attending and participating in the Contest is the individual’s responsibility.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- If, for any reason, this Contest is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical issues or failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser which corrupts or deletes or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, the Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
- Only one entry per person per Contest is allowed and multiple entries will result in an entrant being disqualified. Where a winner has been selected and the Organiser discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has made more than one entry, the Organiser reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Organiser will not be liable to the winner in respect of any claim for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, without limitation, any consequential, indirect, special, punitive or incidental damages) or for any physical or mental injury suffered by the winner or friend as a result of or in connection with the Contest or by reason of the utilisation or application of any prize won in the Contest.
Judging Process and Prize Draws
- At the end of the Contest Period, the Organiser will judge the entry that meets the eligibility requirements for the Contest, and will select a winner at their discretion of the Contest. The criteria for selection is at the discretion of the Organiser. The winner will be ineligible for any other prizes in the Contest.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail and provided an e-mail address to contact the Organiser and claim their Prize. You need to reply to the Organiser within 3 days following the email notification otherwise the Prize will be re-awarded or will be redrawn. You snooze, you lose! Any redraw will only occur 1 time and then the prizes will no longer be offered.
- Any Prizes will be either emailed or sent by unregistered post to the winners within 25 working days (Monday-Friday) after all details have been confirmed except for the Prize.
- Prizes will be awarded to Eligible Entrants only. No other individual is eligible to claim the Prize.
- Prize must be redeemed at email@example.com or 0800637297 within 48 hours of notification by email
- Travel to be taken before 30 September 2021 – subject to flight & hotel availability
- Not available for Friday or Saturday departures from Auckland.
- Flightseeing subject to weather conditions.
- Once booked amendment fees and additional charges may apply for any changes.
- No refunds available.
- Not redeemable for cash.
- Prize can be gifted to family members once prior to booking.
- The Organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
- The Organiser reserves the right to substitute a Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize, in the event of circumstances outside its control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize. The Prizes are subject to availability and change.
- If the Organiser thinks you are being a bad sport or cheating, whether through the manipulation of entry, creation or use of software to aid in multiple entries and otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting in any way fraudulent, you will be removed from this Contest and damages may be sought.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Organiser and any person in connection with this Contest are not liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage whatsoever suffered or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with (i) participation in this promotion; (ii) a Prize or use of a Prize; and (iii) the administration of this Contest and distribution of a Prize.
- If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Contest is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Organiser (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical issues or failures), the Organiser reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the promotion.
- A minimum number of entries as decided by the Organiser is required for the contest to operate otherwise the Organiser can cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Contest.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, the Organiser in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- Any Entrant to the Contest consents to the Organiser using your name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Contest (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Organiser.
- The Entrants biographical details and names and photographs and audiovisual recordings of the Entrants may be used for publicity purposes in all media by the Organiser and Entrants agree that they must make themselves available for this purpose.
- You consent that you will, if requested by the Organiser, appear in a “trailer” or other advertisement designed to promote Mercy Ships New Zealand.
- Entry is consent to be added to the Mercy Ships NZ email and postal mail mailing lists for the Contest promotion and for future promotions or emails.
- All personal information provided by winners will be held by the Organiser at 419 Church St E, Penrose, Auckland 1061, New Zealand or such other place as is notified to the Eligible Entrant on request. Under the Privacy Act 1993, Eligible Entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information. The Organiser will continue to store and use all details of entrants for marketing and promotional purposes once the Contest closes and all entrants agree to this.
- The Organiser reserves the right to request a winner to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address prior to awarding a Prize. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Organiser. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Organiser, the winner will forfeit his/her Prize and no substitute will be offered. In this event, the Prize will be awarded to the next best entry as judged by the Organiser in accordance with the criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- The Organiser reserves its right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Entry at any time for any reason.
- For further assistance or queries regarding this Contest please call 09 950 4303.
- The Organiser is Mercy Ships New Zealand, PO Box 13673, Onehunga 1643, New Zealand. Entries should not be sent to this addresses.
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, or any other persons or organisations other than the Organiser. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Organiser. The information entrants provide will only be used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Contest must be directed to the Organiser and not to any other organisation or persons.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE ORGANISER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING.